Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CBD Terpenes - PayPal Payments

I run a vape store web directory and we have had a posting from a vape store in the USA that likewise markets CBD product lines. A Calendar month afterwards, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been restricted and have requested us to take out PayPal as a payment method from our vape store submission site. We do not retail cbd cartridges vaping cbd oil product lines such as CBD oil. We simply offer internet marketing solutions to CBD firms. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Major Wellness Store and if you take a close peek, you will see that they promote a rather considerable range of CBD items, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment method. It seems that PayPal is applying contradictory standards to many different companies. As a result of this constraint, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related online site. This has restricted my payment options and right now, I am greatly contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have spoken with a lawyer from a Magic Circle law office in The city of london and they said that what PayPal is doing is totally not legal and inequitable as it ought to be applying a systematic standard to all companies. I am still to check with one more attorney from a US law firm in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. For the time being, I would be very appreciative if anybody here at jfkdebate.com could offer me with different payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.