Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wholesale CBD Gummies - PayPal Payments

I run a vape store directory and we have had a listing from a vape store in the USA that likewise sells CBD products. A Calendar month afterwards, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been restricted and have asked us to remove PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store web directory. We do not retail CBD items like CBD oil. We solely offer internet marketing solutions to CBD companies. I have looked into Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Major Wellness Retailer and if you take a good peek, you will a cbd oil tincture help me deal with stress see that they offer a surprisingly comprehensive series of CBD goods, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement method. It emerges that PayPal is applying contradictory standards to many different firms. Because of this limitation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related internet site. This has restrained my payment choices and currently, I am greatly reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have spoken to a solicitor from a Magic Circle law office in The city of london and they explained that what PayPal is undertaking is totally unlawful and inequitable as it should be applying an uniform standard to all companies. I am still to seek advice from an additional lawyer from a US law office in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. Meanwhile, I would be highly appreciative if anybody here at jfkdebate.com could provide me with different payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.