Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CBD Terpenes - PayPal Payments

I manage a vape store website directory and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the USA that likewise offers for sale CBD product lines. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been restricted and have requested us to take out PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store directory site. We do not offer CBD products like CBD oil. We simply provide advertising and marketing services to CBD companies. I have looked into Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Leading Health and wellness Retailer and if you take a good peek, you will witness that they supply a pretty wide-ranging series of CBD goods, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment method. It appears that PayPal is employing twos sets of rules to different firms. Because of this constraint, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related online site. This has constricted my payment options and now, I am seriously dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have gotten in touch with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they explained that what PayPal is doing is absolutely against the law and inequitable as it ought to be applying an uniform criterion to all firms. I am yet to talk with an additional legal representative from a US law firm in London to see what are the benefits of cbd cream PayPal's legal position is in the USA. In the meantime, I would be very appreciative if anybody here at jfkdebate.com could provide me with different payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.