Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CBD For Health Wholesale - PayPal Payments

I oversee a vape shop submission site and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the USA that also sells CBD product lines. A Month later, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been restricted and have asked us to take out PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store web directory. We do not retail CBD items like CBD oil. We solely provide online marketing solutions to CBD firms. I have visited Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Reputable Health Retail store and if you take a good look, you will witness that they offer for sale a pretty substantial variety of CBD product lines, particularly cbd and hemp marketing oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement method. It seems that PayPal is administering contradictory standards to many different firms. Due to this constraint, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related web site. This has restricted my payment possibilities and presently, I am heavily contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have consulted a lawyer from a Magic Circle law office in The city of london and they explained that what PayPal is undertaking is definitely unlawful and inequitable as it should be applying an uniform standard to all firms. I am yet to get in touch with another attorney from a US law office in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. In the meantime, I would be highly appreciative if anyone here at jfkdebate.com could offer me with alternative payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.