Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CBD Bakery Wholesale - PayPal Payments

I look after a vape store submission site and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the USA that additionally sells CBD items. A Calendar month afterwards, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been limited and have asked us to get rid of PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop directory. We do not offer for sale CBD items like CBD oil. We merely offer web marketing professional services to CBD companies. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Well known Health and wellness Retailer and if you take a good look, you will see that they sell a fairly wide-ranging stable of CBD product lines, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement method. It appears that PayPal is applying contradictory standards to many different companies. Because of this stipulation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related website. This has constricted my payment choices and presently, I am intensely reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have talked with a lawyer from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they explained that what PayPal is doing is definitely unlawful and inequitable as it ought to be applying an uniform standard to all firms. I am still to check with yet another lawyer from a US law office in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in try the purest isolate cbd oil for chronic pain relief United States. For the time being, I would be highly appreciative if anybody here at jfkdebate.com could offer me with different payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.