Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CBD Oil Syringe - PayPal Payments

I run a vape store submission site and we have had a posting from a vape store in the USA that also offers for sale CBD goods. A Month afterwards, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been limited and have asked us to take away PayPal as a payment method from our vape store directory. We do not offer for sale CBD product lines like CBD oil. We merely offer online marketing services to CBD firms. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Reputable Health and wellness Retail store and if you take a good look, you will see that they sell a comparatively comprehensive stable of CBD items, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment method. It seems that PayPal is administering contradictory standards to different firms. Due to this stipulation, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related website. This has limited my payment possibilities and right now, I am greatly reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have consulted with a lawyer from a Magic Circle law practice in London and they said that what PayPal is it against the law to give cbd to a dog or cat undertaking is totally unlawful and discriminatory as it should be applying an uniform benchmark to all firms. I am yet to talk with another legal representative from a US law practice in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. For the time being, I would be very appreciative if anyone here at jfkdebate.com could provide me with substitute payment processors/merchants that work with CBD firms.