Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wholesale CBD Valentine’s Day - PayPal Payments

I manage a vape store submission site and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the United States that likewise offers for sale CBD product lines. A Month later, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been limited and have asked us to take away PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store submission site. We do not sell CBD items like CBD oil. We solely provide promotion and marketing services to CBD firms. I have taken a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Top Health Retailer and if you take a close look, you will witness that they offer for sale a surprisingly wide-ranging variety of CBD product lines, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment solution. It emerges that PayPal is employing double standards to many different companies. As a result of this limitation, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related website. This has limited my payment choices and currently, I am intensely reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have consulted a lawyer from a Magic Circle law firm in The city of london and they stated that what PayPal is doing is entirely unlawful and discriminatory as it ought to be applying an uniform criterion to all firms. I am yet to seek advice from one more attorney from a US law firm in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. For the time being, I would be highly appreciative if anyone here at jfkdebate.com could provide me with substitute payment processors/merchants that work with CBD firms.

Here is my site: hot chocolate stirrers